- 2022 RYM Event Dates: November 13th – 19th
- Why November? November is National Native American Heritage Month
- Why a week? The event was increased to a week creating more event opportunity days, especially for schools, people who work Monday – Friday, and people organizing events.
- Do we have to wear our Mocs the whole week? Nope, choose a day or days, or the whole week
- Is there a main day? The original day will always be November 15th
- Why: A positive opportunity to be united and celebrate tribal individuality by wearing moccasins. We honor our ancestors, and indigenous peoples worldwide, during Rock Your Mocs events and commemorate National Native American Heritage Month
- Where: Where ever you may be! Wherever your day takes you!
- How to join in: Wear your moccasins or Turquoise Awareness Ribbon or RYM T-shirt or organize an event
- Internet: Always use the hashtag #ROCKYOURMOCS with post your social media post (Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram etc.)