Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:15 PM Eastern Time
The Health Center Association of Nebraska and the Health Resources and Services Administration, Office of Regional Operations Region VII, invites you to a COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy webinar series. The 1st session is scheduled for Wednesday, February 3, 2021. During this session, Dr. Catherine Satterwhite will provide a Regional HHS COVID-19 Update and Dr. Marwan Haddad will present on “Addressing COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy” as it relates to Phases 1A and 1B of vaccine distribution and administration.
Catherine Satterwhite, PhD, MSPH, MPH, Regional Health Administrator, Office of Regional Health Operations, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health
Marwan Haddad, MD, MPH, AAHIVS, Medical Director at Community Health Center, Inc. and Senior Researcher for the Weitzman Institute
Learning Objectives – At the end of the session, participants will:
- Understand concept of vaccine hesitancy.
- Be able to identify the three components of vaccine hesitancy.
- Recognize the implications of vaccine hesitancy in communities of color and vulnerable populations.
- Learn tools to effectively promote vaccine uptake.
- Understand the concerns with the COVID vaccines.
- Be able to address challenges with COVID vaccination uptake.
The second webinar on the series to continue the discussion on addressing COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy as we move towards Phases 1C and 1D will be held later this spring.