Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Time: 4:00 PM ET
As tribal nations take on the challenges presented by the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA), the Ash Center’s Harvard Project on American Indian Economic Development is hosting a series designed to assist tribes and help them learn from each other as well as from a wide array of guest experts.
During this discussion, the seventh in the series, each panelist presentation will be followed by a brief Q+A session to maximize the opportunities for audience participation.
This session will feature:
- Rodney Butler, Chairman, Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation
- Cathy Chavers, Chairwoman, Bois Forte Band of Chippewa
- Miriam Jorgensen HKS 1991 MPP, 2000 PhD, Research Director, Harvard Project and Native Nations Institute
- Kevin Killer, President, Oglala Sioux Tribe
- Moderated by Karen Diver HKS MPA 2003, Board of Governors, Honoring Nations, Harvard Project