Date: Rescheduled to Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM Eastern Time
Note: : **if you previously registered for the 11/11 call, you do not need to re-register** Call-in lines are limited. RSVP’s will be allocated in the order they are received. You must register to join the call.
Please join the White House Office of Intergovernmental Affairs for a call on Wednesday, November 11, 2020. This week’s call will include updates on:
- COVID-19 Update: 40th COVID-19 Governors-Only Call
- Economic Update – October Jobs Numbers; The Recovery Continues
- President’s Advisory 1776 Commission
- USDA Outlines Priority Projects under the Great American Outdoors Act
- Administration Awards $458 Million to Fight Violent Crime
- Indian Affairs Update
- Promoting Prosperity in Rural America
State, local, and Tribal official colleagues are encouraged to join the distribution list by signing-up here. IGA is the primary liaison between the White House and America’s State and local elected officials and Tribal governments.