On April 14, the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs held a hearing on “Examining the COVID-19 Response in Native Communities: Native Health System One Year Later.” National Indian Health Board Chairman William Smith of the Valdez Native Tribe testified.
- Rear Admiral Michael Toedt, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Indian Health Service
- The Honorable William Smith, Chairperson, National Indian Health Board
- Walter Murillo, Board President, National Council of Urban Indian Heath
- Sheri-Ann Daniels, Executive Director, Papa Ola Lōkahi
- Robert Onders, Administrator, Alaska Native Medical Center